Situated on a private acreage steps away from Harrison Lake in Sasquatch Provincial Park, our 4 bedroom 2 bathroom guest house accommodation is the perfect alternative to a hotel or motel for a one or two family vacation or group retreat.
A gated and tree-lined driveway leads towards the two level house wrapped by a 270 degree porch and surrounded by lawns, gardens, paths and mid-growth forest. The outdoor living space is comfortable and inviting with plush wicker seating and Trout Creek just meters away. Inside, the gourmet country kitchen features modern amenities and a rustic harvest table. An open living area with reclining chairs, cozy gas stove and a majestic 20 foot vaulted ceiling leads to the fully stocked loft library. Four spacious bedrooms are tastefully decorated with classic wood furniture, luxurious bedding, and traditional quilts. In the basement, cinema and games rooms offer evening or rainy day entertainment for the whole family.
- Master Suite – queen bed, en suite, walk-in closet
- Loft – double wall bed, fireplace, book and game library
- Great Room – kitchen, living room, wrap-around deck
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed, dresser, closet
- Bedroom 3 – bunk bed and twin bed with pull out trundle
- Bedroom 4 – double bed, dresser, closet
- Media Room – DVD Home Theater, Playstation 2 video game system with games, Foosball Table